BabyFeed is an easy-to-use and simple app to help parents to keep track of baby nursing sessions!
It's an ideal fit for newborn's parents who want to know how many times the baby is eating. It helps to keep track of the number of feeding sessions so you know what to say when the baby's doctor asks :)
In addition, BabyFeed can help parents to organize their day around estimated feeding times. It allows to setup multiple daily alerts to check to check is your baby should nurse. This is specially helpful during the nighttime!!
- Record every time the baby nurses.
- Edit/Remove existing nurse activities.
- Reports showing how many times your baby is eating on a daily or weekly basis.
- Reports showing how many times your baby is eating on a custom period.
- Setup alerts for the next feeding session. For instance, you can receive a notification 3 hours after the latest recorded session.
- Schedule a list of daily reminders with estimated times when your baby would need to eat.
- See your next notification time on the app's dashboard.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
BabyFeed Logger is a free trial software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-02. The program can be installed on iOS.
BabyFeed Logger (version 1.0) has a file size of 13.21 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.